Do you want to be a part of building a smart solution for modern offices around the Globe? Activity based smart offices is a growing area in a market that has not been explored entirely, do you want to be on this adventure?
We are now looking for a talented Backend Developer, for Flowscape AB in Stockholm. Someone who enjoys the challenge of working in a growing company where creativity is one of the main drivers. At Flowscape, we value creative ideas as much as making sure that we have fun, both during and after work!
Who are We?
- We are Flowscape Technology AB, the leading provider of smart office solutions for activity-based offices in the Nordics.
- We have a customer base of more than 100 customers.
- We are currently on a continuous journey of becoming a global business through our esteemed partners ranging from IOT solution providers, Facility management companies and Office management companies.
Who are you?
- You love new technologies, smart solutions and great user experiences
- Solving problems are for you a natural part of everyday life
- You have experience from backend development in Java or .Net for a minimum of 5 years
- You have experience with DevOps
- You have good knowledge of object-oriented development and modelling
- You have good understanding of backend integration through RESTful web services
- You have experience in Scrum or an agile way of working
- You enjoy working in an exciting start-up environment
Fluency in English is a requirement, Swedish fluency is an advantage
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for the development, maintenance, testing and deployment of the Back end (the intelligence) of our systems.
- You will impact the architectural design and evolution of the product
- You will work with test driven development and continuous integration and/or delivery
- You will work with Docker to automate the deployment of the system
- You will work with cloud applications and security
We embrace diversity and inclusion. We encourage experimentation with new tools and ways of working. We make mistakes, but we learn from it and aim to pick ourselves up faster. Basically, we operate by the cliché but at the same time successful mantra of “Work hard – play hard”!
If you are curious to know more, please contact Peter Reigo. If you know a friend or a colleague who matches the description and could be interested, we would appreciate if you could refer them!